Expert Commissions and Migration Policy Making
In April 2013 the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation partnered with University of California, Davis, to host a two-day conference in Davis and Berkeley, „Expert Commissions and Migration Policy Making“ with keynote speaker, former US-Secretary of Labor Ray Marshall.
- Biographies of Concepts in the Human and Social Sciences
- Workshop on Regional Economic Development in Europe and the USA
- Expert Commissions and Migration Policy Making
- The Future of the Euro: Lessons from History
- Growth Strategies for Southern Europe
- Conference on Migration and Development
- Dealing With the Crisis
- Universities and Society
- Images of the Marshall Plan
- The Aid Note is a Wrong Note
- A "Marshall Plan in Reverse"
- Think Tanks in the Political Process of the EU and the USA
- A Wider Europe
- Reduce Public Influence!
- What the Euro Can Teach the World
- Insolvency Law - Playing Field For Experiments
- A Weakened Idol?
- What Separates the U.S. from Europe?