- What separates the U.S. From Europe?
- A Weakened Idol?
- Insolvency Law - Playing Field for Experiments?
- What the Euro Can Teach the World
- Reduce Public Influence
- A Wider Influence
- Think Tanks in the Political Process of the EU and the USA
- A Marshall Plan in Reverse
- The Aid Note is a Wrong Note
- Images of the Marshall Plan
- Universities and Society
- Dealing with the Crisis
Dealing With the Crisis
FROM SUBPRIME TO BANKS TO SOVEREIGN DEBT - DEALING WITH THE CRISIS: COMPARISON OF POLICIES AND APPROACHES IN THE US AND EU
Presentations (please click on title to open):
Adam S. Posen
A Transatlantic Lesson: the Role for Activist Rules
Freddy Van den Spiegel
SAVING THE EURO – at what price?
Will the Consolidation of National Budgets Work? Do We Need an EU Tax?