Growth Strategies for Southern Europe
The Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation welcomed distinguished guests for a symposion on Growth Strategies for Southern Europe in a turbulent time for the EU with a unprecedented crises of confidence, spawned by the Economic turmoil of the Eurozone.
Following the speaker’s presentations, audience members were given the opportunity to engage in a discussion regarding issues that had previously been addressed.
Papers and Presentations
- Challenges of the Debt Crisis from an American and a Greek Perspective
- Getting out of the vicious cycle. The way forward in EMU’s hybrid structure
- Fiscal Stance, Macroeconomic Stability, Growth. Problems of the Eurozone
- Dieter Stiefel: Prinzipien des Marshallplan
- Growth Strategiews for Southern Europe. Institutional Reforms in Southern Europe
- Biographies of Concepts in the Human and Social Sciences
- Workshop on Regional Economic Development in Europe and the USA
- Expert Commissions and Migration Policy Making
- The Future of the Euro: Lessons from History
- Growth Strategies for Southern Europe
- Conference on Migration and Development
- Dealing With the Crisis
- Universities and Society
- Images of the Marshall Plan
- The Aid Note is a Wrong Note
- A "Marshall Plan in Reverse"
- Think Tanks in the Political Process of the EU and the USA
- A Wider Europe
- Reduce Public Influence!
- What the Euro Can Teach the World
- Insolvency Law - Playing Field For Experiments
- A Weakened Idol?
- What Separates the U.S. from Europe?